Monday, July 14, 2008

FEEDBACK FROM CLIENTS

On July 11, 2008 S.'s email read:

...I wanted you to know that I felt FANTASTIC after our session last night! Like...I don't know if I have ever felt that good in my whole life. Physically, I was just walking on air, and Spiritually, wow! I have been thinking constantly of all the things you told me, especially the affirmations. I couldn't stop talking to everyone about how amazing you are. You totally ROCK!....Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for being the person you are, and thank you for giving up teaching English!

I still feel great since our session, especially at that place in my back that you worked your magic on. It has been really hurting for about a month, and I just hadn't gotten around to seeing a chiropractor. It's amazing how you zeroed in on the exact spot that hurt, even though I hadn't mentioned anything to you about it! I am learning to open myself to receive abundance, thanks to you. YOU are a big blessing in my life! Thanks so much!


On June 14, 2008 H.'s email offered:

It was nice to see you again. I must admit you confirmed something for me today. In recent years when something seemed true I would feel certain sensations. Today it hit home. Yeah, these sensations are really what they mean. Talking to you after everything you said it was like boom, boom, boom. Okay, I'm not crazy. So, thank you.

I must also say I'm still not 100% sure what part the fairies are to play in my life but I do know they are there. My flowers in my yard are beautiful. Things have appeared for me and I'm not sure how they got there. I couldn't find a ring and I asked them to help me find it. Within a week it showed up on top of a jewelry pile. I give them thanks by leaving chocolate and a shinny wrapper in my garden. I told my sister of this and she asked the fae into her yard. She left a gift of chocolate in a shinny wrapper. An apple tree that has never produced had blooms this year! She also said her flowers have never looked more vibrant.

....Thank you for helping me to find a peace. When I get back I would like to schedule an hour session. You bring out the best in me.

Thank you and Bless You